Monday, November 19, 2018

Dark Fluids






Silent eyes watch you from every shadowy corner 
Where the unloved critters will stay, forever suspended 
Ready to leap onto their next vulnerable prey 
Onto undesirable guests 
The consistent derelicts 
The pleasure I gain from their fears are unwarranted 
But my laugh is wide and loud 
as I find delight in their self-inflicted tragedies 
Parasitic flesh wears thin and bursts 
when the prey holds inner realms 
Perhaps, tread carefully next time, my dear.  
Gently, lightly, softly 
It's best to be more self-aware as you enter the Corvid's lair 
For I've already predicted your sense of false divinity, 
The wrinkle in your disguise is a  validation, not a revelation 
The joker's mask you wore was to hide YOUR own world of despair 
Mirror images of who you want to be- 
LAUGH at you as you strain to steal them 
& the cowards retreat, slinking back into my shadows, 
Eventually withering and fading away into the dark abyss 


(C) Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment