Thursday, November 8, 2012

Story of an Anarchist



There is a reason I did not vote.
If you would like to know why, Here is the reason, The real reason behind my belief in anarchy.  
I would love to explain myself to everyone in person- but every time I begin; someone gets emotional and shouts over me.
Here it goes.
This time around; I did not like my selection. I am glad Romney did not get elected, HE WAS IMMEDIATELY ELIMINATED THE MOMENT HE SPOKE ABOUT TAKING AWAY WOMEN’S RIGHTS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? FORCING US ALL TO BECOME “CHRISTIANS” AND TAKING ALL THE BIBLE BELT STATES UNDER HIS WING AS SUPPORTERS AND TURN AMERICA INTO ONE LARGE RACIAL EPIDEMIC.
I AM SO GLAD THAT ASHOLE DIDN’T WIN!!  
BUT!!! I couldn’t bring myself to vote for a man I find incompetent. Obama was not able to steer this country in the direction that we need it to be steered. He is a great speaker and gives lots of people hope- and yet- I am one of those people who do not feed into speeches, I need to see it in action. He has no “pull” I want to say. I do not feel Obama was effective AT ALL the past 4 years, I did not see any sort of changes that he promised, and if there was a change- none of it was noticed. I noticed I began to struggle even more to make ends meet and survive.  You know what I SAW? a RIDICCCCCCCULOUS AMOUNT OF INFLATION, LAYOFFS; bankrupt businesses; unemployment skyrocketed; economic down spiraled even further, SERIOUSLY WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR US? WHAT HAS HE BEEN DOING? I FEEL HE IS SO INCOMPETENT THAT IT IS AN EMBARASSMENT TO HIS PEOPLE!

Everyone seems to forget that we are still at war. We have soldiers overseas that are scared for their lives and just want to come home. I DID NOT FORGET.  And I don’t buy the whole reasoning behind the military “killing” Bin Laden, but then refuses to show proof to us? We showed proof of Saddam Hussein, and his sons, but America does not deserve the satisfaction of knowing the #1 terrorist of America is no longer a threat? I DON’T BUY IT.  They should have supplied us proof. I for one, do not believe it; not for a second. If I believed it- the troops would be home!

I did not see any of his promises go thru,
Except Obama Care. which is great but…. Was that the #1 priority to fix the countries epidemic???
Here is the change you all waited for: Higher Taxes for everyone that’s already struggling!!!!! And then we can provide Lower Care for everyone that’s hurting! Bravo!!! (Sarcasm!) People you need to stop being sheep and READ!
Summary of tax increases: (ten year projection)
  • Increase Medicare tax rate by .9% and impose added tax of 3.8% on unearned income for high-income taxpayers: $210.2 billion
  • Charge an annual fee on health insurance providers: $60 billion
  • Impose a 40% excise tax on health insurance annual premiums in excess of $10,200 for an individual or $27,500 for a family: $32 billion
  • Impose an annual fee on manufacturers and importers of branded drugs: $27 billion
  • Impose a 2.3% excise tax on manufacturers and importers of certain medical devices:$20 billion
  • Raise the 7.5% Adjusted Gross Income floor on medical expenses deduction to 10%: $15.2 billion
  • Limit annual contributions to flexible spending arrangements in cafeteria plans to $2,500: $13 billion
  • All other revenue sources: $14.9 billion
Summary of spending offsets: (ten year projection)
  • Reduce funding for Medicare Advantage policies: $132 billion
  • Reduce Medicare home health care payments: $40 billion
  • Reduce certain Medicare hospital payments: $22 billion

Now to get personal-
In my family- We rent, and reside in a high priced inner city that has daily mass shootings every day. Where I live there is chaos and low income families; why? OBVIOUSLY I can NOT afford to live in the suburbs… Well I could, but I would have to sacrifice, FOOD, GAS, UTILITIES… we can just live in a square foot in a nice area in order to get ourselves out of here.
 Nevermind the government even tries to ASSIST THEIR OWN GHETTOS???
They are too busy... doing...whatever....it is that they do.... minding other peoples business. 
In my city; it is mayhem.
There was recently a corrupt Mayor who laid off 100 policeman and this year there was more than 3 murders per month in our city.
Corrupt?? Government??? Noooo wayyyy… (sarcasm!)
We live check to check, like most of the forgotten people do.AND BY THE WAY GOVERNMENT- YOUR GROSS INCOME IS IRRELEVANT SO WHY DO ALL OF YOUR PROGRAMS HAVE  GROSS INCOME REQUIREMENTS? DID YOU FORGET THAT YOU TAKE 1/3 OF OUR MONEY AWAY TO FUND THIS?
I have a degree in a field I can no longer use to my benefit- the fashion marketing/management field is simply nonexistent during these times and you need start up money to make it happen. In other words- 40k in the hole that my parents saved in college bonds for me. I was blessed and fortunate enough to have a college degree, but I took the wrong route in a field that was thriving at the time, and then everything crashed.  When I graduated, it was hard for me to even get a job in retail; I had the education, but not the experience. And retail ONLY pays $9 an hour, That’s minimum wage to me! I had to switch fields. And yet- Today I have a decent job! I am blessed!!! As a mortgage loan servicer, I pay the  $240 a month for medical insurance and dental for me and my daughter, I put 1% of my gross into my 401k and  I get paid time off, but I don’t take it because I would work overtime. 
So America: am I middle class? Or low class?
 I feel I am one of the forgotten struggling working mothers of the world.
 In my household our schedules coincide well but – please notice that I am unable to go back to school to get a better job , and even if I wanted to, I CAN NOT AFFORD it. The cost of education is insane. I have bad credit because these credit card agencies sent me credit cards when I turned 18, which should be ILLEGAL. ; I cannot even afford to fix this bad credit or much less go back to school obtaining student loans. (update 4/7/15 my credit is NOW great) 
 I live paycheck to paycheck and  have to  survive to feed and house my family.
We are CONSTANTLY denied for mortgage loans and credit cards. it’s simply  not an option for us due to nonexistent bad credit. I have never been late on my rent, or utilities- but that is not a consideration.
 I wonder if the American Dream is only a façade? 
American Dream equals DEBT. 
I wonder what happens when our 2nd hand cars break down and we cannot afford to get a new one.
I am one of those people who would REALLY BENEFIT to get any sort government assistance because we have struggled so hard for so long. Yes- I applied for food stamps, WIC, lower income housing, child care assistance, utilities assistance, and all have been denied.

Here is the important questions Mr. President.
WHY IS CHILDCARE SO EXPENSIVE? WHY IS ELECTRICITY SO EXPENSIVE? WHY IS EDUCATION SO EXPENSIVE? WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET A LOAN? WHY IS GAS SO EXPENSIVE?  WHY IS FOOD SO EXPENSIVE? WHY IS HEALTH INSURANCE SO EXPENSIVE?? WHY ARE CAR REPAIRS SO EXPENSIVE? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE TRYING TO RIP YOU OFF AND IT GOES UNNOTICED? Its expensive to even die and get buried respectively. Its expensive to get SICK from all the POISON thats in the air and the NASTY food in the supermarkets. THE FDA IS NOT ON OUR SIDE. It is population control, they want to kill us off to pump us full of medicine to take every last drop of our dollars.

After I pay rent, utilities, the store brand food- AND I use coupons religiously, the expensive gas just to get work and home. I also only shop at thrift stores, or use sales and coupons, and consignments for any clothes we need-    I am broke again.  I stretch every last one of my dollars.We are accustomed to it now. We are so used to the struggle that we still donate to the poor, because we understand their struggle, and there is always someone less fortunate then us. And we smile and remain happy despite the societies best efforts to keep us down.
 
But yet- every paycheck- 5 days, FIVE DAYS, of my hard earned money- goes straight to taxes. I don’t reap ANY of these benefits and getting denied for any sort of assistance was a slap in the face.  

We no longer ask for handouts because now we know we will get turned down, we are just used to it.  We are used to the struggle.. But we don’t cry about it- we skrimp and save and be frugal as possible and we survive the best we can because we are the soldiers of the streets, we are the REALISTS, WHO DO NOT LIVE OUT OF THEIR MEANS TO CONFORM TO YOUR DREAM…. 

Well, maybe I lied, maybe  we do cry about it, because we yearn for more…. And sometimes the struggle is overwhelming. We yearn for that damn "American Dream" of perfection that you shove down all of our throats daily. 

I GET TO WATCH HOMEOWNERS OR PEOPLE WHO QUALIFIED FOR  FREE OR LOWER INCOME HOUSING TAKE "MY" HARD EARNED MONEY AND SEND THEIR KIDS TO SCHOOL AND FILL THEIR GROCERY CARTS, AND RIDE AROUND IN THEIR EXPENSIVE LOANED CARS….

and here I am! The little guy who helped make it happen for you!
 
And when people like me TRY TO speak on these issues- people hold us responsible for our ACTIONS, and I bet they feel we don’t  deserve a good quality life or we would have worked harder. We need to work harder to kill ourselves and our health-  to live that INFLATED “american  dream”   

We would love to work harder…. But Where is the work? 
It is all minimum wage jobs! And then they are all OUTSOURCED, or given to immigrants who will work for even cheaper. (no offense, all of our ancestors were immigrants)

 And even then- It is all about who you know!! Not the job you are capable of!
We are the forgotten here!
We make too little to have a good quality life and make too much to get any assistance!  
Who are we? I guess you can label us: The lower middle class? WE  are the forgotten! 
WE ARE INVISIBLE.
we are the people…. down here! 
Your Countries economy sucks because we cant afford anything anymore!
Don’t expect us to hop on the boat with all those people who have forgotten us!!!! We are too busy trying to survive!!!!!!!

/endRANT

No comments:

Post a Comment