Green Tea Extract-
· Assists Weight Loss- The ECGC contained in green tea extract limits the negative effects of a fatty diet and smoking. Consumption of green tea extract enhances the process of thermogenesis and increases the rate of metabolism of fat, without increasing the heart rate. Hence, consuming green tea extract can help you lose weight without the jitters or feelings of anxiety. When you drink the beverage, it makes you feel full and discourages you from eating. The extract also helps your body burn more calories. All these factors make green tea an essential supplement in your weight loss program.
· Prevents tooth decay
· Lowers Cholesterol and Blood Pressure
· Fights Cancer- Green tea extract is rich in antioxidants, such as ECGC, that kill cancer cells and prevent their growth without harming healthy tissue. Consumption of this extract is especially beneficial to patients suffering from breast, lung, skin, liver, bladder, pancreatic, stomach or prostate cancer.
· Prevents Inflammation
· Controls Blood Sugar Levels- Consuming green tea helps to decrease blood sugar levels and thus helps keep diabetes under control.
· Prevents Liver Disease
· Slows the Aging Process- The antioxidants present in green tea extract are responsible for slowing down the aging process of the body. This helps you look younger. (sold for life)
· Fights Infection- Green tea extract is antibacterial and antiviral, and helps the body fight respiratory and digestive infections such as influenza and diarrhea.
· Green tea extract also helps increase the rate of metabolism of carbohydrates, reduces stress, cures headaches, improves digestion, boosts the immune system and increases your life expectancy.
· Enhance weight loss. CLA increases the activity of carnitine palmitoyltransferase, an enzyme that transforms fat into being burned as fuel.
· Reduces cellulite
· Gives you VERY soft skin!
· Reduces risk of Breast Cancer
· Reduces risk of developing colorectal cancer
Dandelion Root –
Traditionally, dandelion roots and leaves were used to treat liver problems. Native Americans also boiled dandelion in water and took it to treat kidney disease, swelling, skin problems, heartburn, and upset stomach. In traditional Chinese medicine, dandelion has been used to treat stomach problems, appendicitis, and breast problems, such as inflammation or lack of milk flow. In Europe, it was used in remedies for fever, boils, eye problems, diabetes, and diarrhea. During my pregnancy I suffered for months with something called PUPPS rash. It is a different level of rash that feels like burning ants crawling over your entire body. It was miserable and excruciating. I tried every known prescription and homeopathic remedy. A friend of mine, (wonderful dear friend who owns the blog at http://www.hobostripper.com/) Told me about this supplement. Days after taking this supplement my rash immediately cleared up. It was my miracle.
Dandelion root also helps in:
- Cleansing your system
- improve gastro-intestinal health;
- assist in weight reduction;
- cleanse your skin and eliminate acne;
- a gentle diuretic to purify your blood
- preventing or lowering high blood pressure;
- prevent or cure anemia;
- prevent or cure various forms of cancer;
- prevent or control diabetes,
- Prevent or cure liver diseases,
- Lowering your serum cholesterol by as much as half;
- Eliminating or drastically reduce acid indigestion and gas buildup by cutting the heaviness of fatty foods;
The health benefits of fish oil include treatment of heart diseases, high cholesterol, depression, anxiety, ADHD. low immunity, cancer, diabetes, inflammation, arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, eye disorders, macular degeneration and ulcers.
It also helps in:
- Weight loss
- Improving vision
- Depression & Anxiety - Due to the presence of Omega 3 fatty acids, fish oil is good for relieving depression, sadness, anxiety, restlessness, mental fatigue, stress, decreased sexual desire, suicidal tendencies and other nervous disorders.
- ADHD If your child suffers from hyperactivity, dyslexia, dyspraxia, inability to complete tasks, emotional instability, wavering attitude, poor coordination, short attention span, short term memory, low concentration, tendency to interrupt others, recklessness, hastiness, impetuosity, impulsiveness, low IQ, or learning disorders, fish oil supplements, tablets, pills or capsules are a proven remedy.
- Pregnancy & fertility - Fish oil is very useful for pregnant women as DHA present in it helps in the development of the eyes and brain of the baby. It helps in avoiding premature births, low weight at birth, and miscarriage
- Skin care- Fish oil helps in improving the condition of poor and dry skin by making it shinny and glowing. It is useful in treating various skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, itching, redness of skin, skin lesions, and rashes. Regular intake of fish oil capsules helps in reducing loss of moisture from the skin. It is also claimed by some people that fish oil helps in preventing sunburns.
- Hair Care- Fish oil helps maintain a good luster of the hair. Omega three has hair growing properties as it provides nourishment to the follicles. It therefore aids in faster development of hair and preventing hair loss. A good supply of proteins is also necessary for hair growth. Since most fish varieties are rich in protein, eating fish helps in keeping healthy hair. It is also believed that fish oil helps in asthma and kidney failure. Many people also like to feed fish oil to their pets especially dog and cat as it enables in the growth of shinny hair and smooth skin. It also helps the dogs and cats deal with arthritis, which is a very common disease among pets.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's disease: Ginkgo biloba was used originally to regulate blood flow to the brain. Further studies revealed that it may protect nerve cells damaged by Alzheimer's disease. Many studies reveal that ginkgo biloba can improve memory and thinking in people affected by Alzheimer's or vascular dementia.
Memory Enhancement: Ginkgo biloba is popular as a "brain herb." Studies have proven that it can improve memory in people with dementia. Ginkgo biloba is commonly added to nutrition bars, soft drinks, and fruit smoothies to boost memory and enhance cognitive performance.
Gingko Biloba also helps in:
- Improving Vision
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
Glutamine works by repairing gastrointestinal lining and promoting healthier nutrient absorption.
keeping blood sugar levels under control.
depression and mood- removes toxic ammonia wastes from the brain tissues.
Glutamine is one of the top selling muscle building supplements contributing to protein synthesis and muscle gains in training sports enthusiasts.
repairs damaged cartilage tissues due to age-related joint degeneration. It can also help by providing increased energy and immunity necessary to fight the disease and perform daily functions.
It also helps to improve brain activity, remove ammonia by-products from the brain, also helps improve IQ, stabilize brain impulses and facilitate tissue healing.
Antioxidant benefits: help remove harmful ammonia by products from the body and many free radicals that might lead to serious health conditions.