Crockpot Hawaiian Barbeque Chicken Tortillas
- 6 Boneless Chicken Breasts, can be frozen, defrosted or fresh, no difference
- 2 Cups of your fave BBQ sauce
- 1 20 oz can Pineapple Chunks or rings, drained
- 1 package Tortillas
- 1 package Goya yellow Rice (cooked)
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray for easy clean-up.
- Place chicken breasts in the crock pot and cover with the bbq sauce.
- Empty can of drained pineapple chunks on top.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Chop up chicken with while still in the crock pot so the chicken will be well coated with the bbq sauce.
- Once complete Mix in cooked yellow rice (I prefer Goya)
Wrap a couple spoonfuls of this mixture up a warmed tortilla and enjoy! Delicious!!