Monday, March 26, 2012

Ariana Rosaria Taylor

Here is my lovely daughter, Ariana, being born into the world by cesarean delivery - 11/7/09 at 11:37 pm.

I do feel cheated out of the whole childbirth experience, But I gave it a good go before reluctantly decided I would not carry the birthing process to the next day.
I woke up at 5am that day with the horrible contraction pain. My hubby started a warm bath and timed my contractions and around 7am is when he took me to Princeton Hospital.
They immediately admitted me and broke my water judging the amount of pain I was in thinking she was ready to come. well, 16 hours of painful contractions and 2 epidurals later, I was still not dilated, but I had enough and shouted at the nurse to cut her out. LOL
Of course the process was extremely painful and I lost a lot of quality time with my babe being drugged up and in so much pain. But, It was all worth it. Honest.
This is the first site I saw, when I looked over... and the feeling I felt was as though my heart jumped out of my chest and grew limbs. Never felt so much love all at once, it consumed me, and my love for her completed me! :)
She was perfect, and healthy and strong. I am so grateful and appreciative for that. She was just in time for christmas too,

No comments:

Post a Comment